Cain's Ballroom is a historic music venue in Tulsa, Oklahoma, built in 1924 to serve as a garage for one of Tulsa's founders, W. Tate Brady. Madison W. "Daddy" Cain purchased the building in 1930 and named it Cain's Dance Academy, where he charged 10¢ for dance lessons. The academy was the site of the Texas Playboys' first regular radio broadcast, and they continued to play there regularly. In 1976, Larry Schaeffer purchased the building, refurbished it, and reopened it with the current name, Cain's Ballroom. In 1978, Cain's Ballroom was one of only a few venues to host the Sex Pistols in their only American tour.
Hosting the Sex Pistols underlined the Cain's Ballroom as a pioneering force of the history of Rock and Roll. It also opened the door to the second British Invasion in several sectors of the USA.